In re-vamping the blog I will be streamlining the original list and adding in some new items. The list will be shorter, this way I will be able to write about each thing I do. Plus, add any additional posts on other adventures not listed. The list will no longer be a year to year list. It will be a revolving list over the course of several years. This way I will have more time to execute each item.
For the rest of this year I have some exciting things planned.
1. Travel to Germany in September
2. Visit New York during Christmas time.
Continue to work on Cakie’s Cookies and have a commercial site
by end of the year.
4. Learn to cook really great Thai food
5.Establish a foundation that helps children
7. Go horseback riding
8. Stay at a beach house for a week during the summer.
Run in the color run 5K
10. Take the GRE
11. Get my master’s in business
12. Make pasta from scratch
13. Read the entire bible
14. Buy a derby hat
Reorganize my bedroom
16. Frame some of the pictures I have taken
17. Learn to sail
Learn to speak French (or at least start)
19. Go to Utah for my birthday and snowboard
Visit the Getty museum in L.A.
21. Take more surfing lessons this summer
Plant a vegetable garden
23. Go to at least one concert
.24. Go to a clipper basketball game
Attend a cooking class
Learn to crochet a blanket
27. Learn to scuba dive and take a trip to Catalina.