Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Reducing my SUGAR intake, slow and steady wins the race.

#4 Reduce Sugar Intake
I started reducing my sugar intake on Saturday January 7th. I started by cutting it out completely. I know pretty drastic right. But go Big or Go home. Cold turkey. Anyway you get the point. I started back on the strict Paleo diet. I have done this before. It is definitely not a diet, but a life style change. So fare so good. I will keep everyone updated and post pictures of all the cool stuff I eat.

Also I kicked this off on Saturday, because then when it comes time to run that 10K I will be ready! Until next time You Are What You Eat.

1 comment:

  1. Is this the same diet that had you dry heaving in my car? Remember, if you're gonna throw up, get out! I'll unlock the door when your done :)

    ReplyDelete